What is Jaw Discomfort?
The Biggest Causes of Mouth and Jaw Disorders
- Missing teeth
- Unilateral chewing habit
- Clenching – grinding (unconsciously, especially at night while sleeping)
- Trauma history (as a result of accident or impact)
How Do You Feel Jaw Joint Discomfort?
- Pain in the face, ear, head and jaw.
- Pain when chewing, yawning, especially when waking up from sleep.
Jaw Joint Disorders Treatment Options
- Plaque Treatment: A soft plaque to be worn at night while sleeping will largely or completely relieve the problems. After a few days of acclimatization, most of the pain complaints go away.