As KENT DENTAL CENTRE Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic, we attach importance to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we show great sensitivity to processing and preserving all kinds of personal data belonging to you in the best possible way and with care. With the awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data as Data Controller within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the Law) and the relevant legislation within the framework specified below.
Within the scope of the Law, data processing refers to all kinds of operations performed on personal data, such as obtaining, recording, storing, storing, updating, classifying, sharing or transferring your personal data to third parties permitted by the legislation by fully or partially automated or non-automated means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROCESSING PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide you with high standards of service, your personal data, depending on the nature of the service provided, within the scope of the following purpose
- Providing the treatment and services we offer at Kent Dental Centre within the legal framework,
- Kent Dental Centre’s ability to fulfill its contractual and legal obligations completely and accurately,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to ensure that you benefit from the products and services offered by Kent Dental Centre, customizing the products and services according to your treatment, taste, usage habits and needs, and recommending them to you,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of persons who are in a patient relationship with Kent Dental Centre in return for our services
Administrative operations for communications conducted by Kent Dental Centre,
- For the purposes of determining and implementing Kent Dental Centre`s commercial and business strategies and ensuring the execution of Kent Dental Centre`s human resources policies
Within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDP Law (Personal Data Protection Law), we obtain your personal data verbally, in writing, visually, or electronically within the scope of the contract or through physical locations and similar channels.
In this context, the main general and special categories of personal data obtained within the framework of the activities carried out by our company and for the above-mentioned purpose are listed below;
- Your identity data such as your name, surname, Turkish ID number, passport number or temporary Turkish ID number if you are not a Turkish citizen, place and date of birth, marital status, gender information and a photocopy of your Turkish ID Card, Corporate ID or Driver’s License,
- Your contact data such as your address, telephone number, e-mail address,
- Your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number,
- Your health-related data obtained during the execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, such as your laboratory and imaging results, test results, examination data and prescription information that you submit for follow-up in your file,
- Health report and certificates and documents required within the scope of occupational safety,
- Your responses and comments you shared in order to evaluate our services,
- Your data regarding private health insurance for the purpose of financing and planning health services and your SSI data,
- Your closed circuit camera system image recording taken during your visit to our clinic,
- Vehicle license plate information,
- Browsing information, IP address, browser information obtained during the use of our website and medical documents, surveys, photographs, form information and location data that you transmit with your consent.
Your personal data listed above and your sensitive personal data may be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDP Law and for the following purposes:
- Sharing the information requested with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions within the scope of the relevant legislation,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- Providing training to our employees by our PDPL consultants,
- The clinic management and staff will be able to respond to your questions and complaints regarding our health services,
- As Kent Dental Center, taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of systems and applications,
- Fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements,
- Confirmation of your identity by our patient services department,
- Informing you about your appointment through our staff,
- Patient services, financing of your healthcare services by financial affairs departments, covering your examination, diagnosis and treatment expenses, sharing the requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of eligibility queries,
- Planning and management of internal operations by the management of Kent Dental Center,
- Providing training to our employees by Human Resources,
- Monitoring and prevention of fraud and unauthorized transactions by Audit and Information Systems departments,
- Performing risk management and quality improvement activities by
- Information Systems departments,
- Invoicing for our services by the Patient Services and Financial Affairs departments,
- Confirmation of your relationship with the institutions contracted with our company by the Financial Affairs departments,
- Media and Communication, Designing and communicating specialized content, tangible and intangible benefits across web and mobile channels,
- Measuring, increasing and researching customer satisfaction by the relevant departments of our company,
- Fulfillment of education and training activities by educational institutions with which the institution cooperates.
Your “Personal and Special Qualified Data” mentioned above can be kept in physical and electronic archives within KENT DENTAL CENTRE and external service providers with great care and in compliance with the provisions of the legislation.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, within the framework of the provisions of the Basic Law on Health Services No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Organizations, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, other legislation provisions and for the purposes described above, to our business partners, suppliers, Kent Dental Centre officials, legally authorized public institutions and private persons and the following
- The Ministry of Health, its sub-units and family medicine centers,
- Private insurance (health, pension, life insurance and similar),
- With another dentist for consultation about your health condition,
- Social Security Institution,
- General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies,
- General Directorate of Population,
- Judicial authorities
- Your authorized legal representatives,
- Laboratories, medical centers, medical devices and healthcare institutions in
- Turkey and abroad with which we cooperate for medical diagnosis and treatment,
- Third parties we consult, including lawyers, tax advisors and auditors we work with,
- Regulatory and supervisory bodies and government authorities,
- With your employer
- Our suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers and business partners whose services we benefit from or cooperate with (for more detailed information, you can obtain information by applying to our company in writing.
It may be shared within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the PDP Law.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected and processed in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media, for the above-mentioned purposes and to carry out all kinds of work within the scope of KENT DENTAL CENTRE‘s field of activity within the legal framework and in this context, in order for KENT DENTAL CENTRE to fully and duly fulfill its employment contract and legal obligations. The legal reason for collecting your personal data is primarily
- Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data,
- Basic Law No. 3359 on Health Services
- Regulation on Private Hospitals
- Regulation on Processing and Protection of Privacy of Personal Health Data,
and other legislative provisions.
In addition, as stated in Article 6/3 of the Law, personal data on health and sexual life can only be processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of confidentiality for the purposes of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned.
You can access Kent Klinik’s Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at www.kentdentalcentre.com.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Law and relevant legislation;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- Request information if personal data has been processed,
- Access to and request for personal health data,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request that third parties to whom personal data is transferred be notified of the transactions regarding the correction and/or deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to demand compensation for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
DATA SECURITY AND RIGHT OF APPLICATION
Your personal data is meticulously protected within the technical and administrative possibilities and the necessary security measures are provided at a level suitable for possible risks, taking into account the technological possibilities. Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDP Law, you can submit your request to use your rights mentioned above to us as Kent Klinik in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you may submit your request containing the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations regarding the right you request to exercise among the rights specified in Article 11 of the PDPLaw.
By filling out the “Application Form in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data” on the arbakimya.com.tr web address;
- It can be sent through a notary public,
- İlkyerleşim Mahallesi, Başkent Blv. No: 204/45, 06370 Batıkent/Yenimahalle/Ankara in person,
- İ[email protected] via your electronic e-mail address.
Kent Dental Centre will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, we will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.